Saturday, September 22, 2012

Lady Gaga Smokes Giant Fatty on Stage in Amsterdam

This week in Amsterdam, Lady Gaga picked through fan offerings on stage until she found something she really wanted: A gigantic blunt. The singer took a few hits before launching back into her set, but assured her fans that she was not high because it takes a lot of weed to do that. Cue the pearl clutching.

Gaga says marijuana has been really healthy for her: "I want you to know it has totally changed my life and I've really cut down on drinking. It has been a totally spiritual experience for me with my music."

Uh oh. Is Gaga going to drop a reggae album on us?

Skip ahead to 2:08 that's where the magic happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Your Comments Below and Get Yourself Entered to Win a Free T-Shirt from PartyGirl Clothing (http://www.PartyGirlClothing.webs.com). Draws will be made every 2 weeks so check back and comment regularly to increase your chances of winning.

Check These Out!!